Forum - Forum for discussion of almost anything - AdventureMoto

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Africa Twin and trip to South America
I have a place in Costa Rica and just recently bought a Africa Twin down there. I'm interested in taking a trip down through South America. Anyone interested in Joining up? Also interested in finding a repair manual for the AT. Any info would be appreicated.
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello,

I also have an Africa Twin, and if you plan on coming to Ecuador, get in touch with me. I can give you some tips of places to visit and what to avaoid. There is a good-size AfricaTwin group here, and maybe we can ride with you while you are here.

The only repair manual I know of is the Haynes one. It is printed in UK and is very good. You can find it on Ebay for about US$15 plus shipping. I also have the original Honda repair manual, but that may be hard to come by in the Americas.

Write me if you are interested in more info on Ecuador. Good luck!

Cheers,

LR

---------------------------------
Eric Sargent wrote:
> I have a place in Costa Rica and just recently bought a Africa Twin down there. I'm interested in taking a trip down through South America. Anyone interested in Joining up? Also interested in finding a repair manual for the AT. Any info would be appreicated.
If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
Page generated in 0.22 seconds