Forum - Forum for discussion of almost anything - AdventureMoto

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
DRZ 400-E Vancouver to Chile
I'm planning a trip from Van to Chile starting in March 2003. I'm looking for info/opinions on the best way to prep my 2002 DRZ for the trip. Bike weak points. Tail racks, luggage, aftertmarket lights, etc. Thanx. Jode.
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello,
I'm planning a long trip Brussels to China with this bike (actualu I have an XRV650 198eek
I test several type of luggage in Marroco this year
I you have answer, tanks to concact me

Regards,
Olivier (also french speaking, leaving in Belgium)

---------------------------------
Jode wrote:
> I'm planning a trip from Van to Chile starting in March 2003. I'm looking for info/opinions on the best way to prep my 2002 DRZ for the trip. Bike weak points. Tail racks, luggage, aftertmarket lights, etc. Thanx. Jode.
If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've raced a DRZ-400E in the local BC off-road series. The weakest point is that the bike can't handle a fall. In an effort to shave weight off the beast, the side covers have been made out of magnesium and are very delicate. Get a good skid plate. Actually armor such as skid plate, radiator guards and barkbusters are a good idea.

You can check out the Dualsportbc website since many of the riders ride the DRZ-400S. http://www.dualsportbc.com

Good luck on the trip.

Mike Fodor

---------------------------------
Jode wrote:
> I'm planning a trip from Van to Chile starting in March 2003. I'm looking for info/opinions on the best way to prep my 2002 DRZ for the trip. Bike weak points. Tail racks, luggage, aftertmarket lights, etc. Thanx. Jode.
If this reply breaks our rules please