Forum - Forum for discussion of almost anything - AdventureMoto

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Africa Twins in USA?
howdy ya'll- i just got me a '93 Twin from arizona and rode it back to Dallas. i hear theres only like 20 @T's in USA. theres one other one here and one in Tyler Texas that i no of and i heard one in Austin. lets get together and chat. planning a year long lap around south america solo in a year or 2 if this terror crap ever settles down and/or economy improves, either on my twin or my KLR650. rsvp smile
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why wait? I just rode from Brazil to San Diego on an XTZ750 Yamaha this fall. I was in Chile on the 11th. Much safer than here in the US IMHO. Also what a better place to ride a an economic downturn. I can't wait to get laid off!
cheers,
Brian in san deigo,
www.moto-baja.com

---------------------------------
tom sewell wrote:
> howdy ya'll- i just got me a '93 Twin from arizona and rode it back to Dallas. i hear theres only like 20 @T's in USA. theres one other one here and one in Tyler Texas that i no of and i heard one in Austin. lets get together and chat. planning a year long lap around south america solo in a year or 2 if this terror crap ever settles down and/or economy improves, either on my twin or my KLR650. rsvp smile
If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a 93 Africa Twin form Switzerland currently in the US. Is there any possibility to get a US license plate on this bike?

tom sewell wrote:
> howdy ya'll- i just got me a '93 Twin from arizona and rode it back to Dallas. i hear theres only like 20 @T's in USA. theres one other one here and one in Tyler Texas that i no of and i heard one in Austin. lets get together and chat. planning a year long lap around south america solo in a year or 2 if this terror crap ever settles down and/or economy improves, either on my twin or my KLR650. rsvp smile
Forum Level:
Just getting started

Uwe Diemer wrote:
> I have a 93 Africa Twin form Switzerland currently in the US. Is there any possibility to get a US license plate on this bike?
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> tom sewell wrote:
> > howdy ya'll- i just got me a '93 Twin from arizona and rode it back to Dallas. i hear theres only like 20 @T's in USA. theres one other one here and one in Tyler Texas that i no of and i heard one in Austin. lets get together and chat. planning a year long lap around south america solo in a year or 2 if this terror crap ever settles down and/or economy improves, either on my twin or my KLR650. rsvp smile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm looking for an @T. If you know of anyone Selling please let me know.

Uwe Diemer wrote:
> I have a 93 Africa Twin form Switzerland currently in the US. Is there any possibility to get a US license plate on this bike?
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> tom sewell wrote:
> > howdy ya'll- i just got me a '93 Twin from arizona and rode it back to Dallas. i hear theres only like 20 @T's in USA. theres one other one here and one in Tyler Texas that i no of and i heard one in Austin. lets get together and chat. planning a year long lap around south america solo in a year or 2 if this terror crap ever settles down and/or economy improves, either on my twin or my KLR650. rsvp smile