Forum - Forum for discussion of almost anything - AdventureMoto

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
KTM Adventure reviews
I have been riding motorcycles since the age of 9 yrs old. Now at 44, I have mostly ridden performance bikes/sportbikes. I have three young boys, and a few years ago I introduced them to dirtbikes. They learned quick and have become quite good at it. During this time, I begin riding with them and I forgot just how much fun trail riding can be. I first had a Honda XR600, more recntly a Suzuki DRZ400. I have been enjoying riding these kind of bikes and I begin reading more and more about Adventure Motorcycling and touring. The whole idea has drawn me in and having recnetly sold a Honda CBR929, I am now looking at a Dual Sport. After much research & thought I have decided on the KTM Adventure R. I am in the process of working out a deal on one now. Not much information is available on dual sports compared to Crusiers/sportbikes etc.. And in particular, very little info on KTM
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
come and have a look on http://www.reiseenduro.de/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?#

Ro

---------------------------------
Mark Benedict wrote:
> I have been riding motorcycles since the age of 9 yrs old. Now at 44, I have mostly ridden performance bikes/sportbikes. I have three young boys, and a few years ago I introduced them to dirtbikes. They learned quick and have become quite good at it. During this time, I begin riding with them and I forgot just how much fun trail riding can be. I first had a Honda XR600, more recntly a Suzuki DRZ400. I have been enjoying riding these kind of bikes and I begin reading more and more about Adventure Motorcycling and touring. The whole idea has drawn me in and having recnetly sold a Honda CBR929, I am now looking at a Dual Sport. After much research & thought I have decided on the KTM Adventure R. I am in the process of working out a deal on one now. Not much information is available on dual sports compared to Crusiers/sportbikes etc.. And in particular, very little info on KTM
If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Here is full:

http://new.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=5

---------------------------------
ro wrote:
> come and have a look on http://www.reiseenduro.de/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?#
>
> Ro
>
> ---------------------------------
> Mark Benedict wrote:
> > I have been riding motorcycles since the age of 9 yrs old. Now at 44, I have mostly ridden performance bikes/sportbikes. I have three young boys, and a few years ago I introduced them to dirtbikes. They learned quick and have become quite good at it. During this time, I begin riding with them and I forgot just how much fun trail riding can be. I first had a Honda XR600, more recntly a Suzuki DRZ400. I have been enjoying riding these kind of bikes and I begin reading more and more about Adventure Motorcycling and touring. The whole idea has drawn me in and having recnetly sold a Honda CBR929, I am now looking at a Dual Sport. After much research & thought I have decided on the KTM Adventure R. I am in the process of working out a deal on one now. Not much information is available on dual sports compared to Crusiers/sportbikes etc.. And in particular, very little info on KTM
If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
Page generated in 0.16 seconds