Forum - Forum for discussion of almost anything - AdventureMoto

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How 2 upload pictures?
How do I get my pictures on the photos page?? Thanks Bernard C
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Bernard To add photosStep 1. select the Photos tab from top navStep 2. select 'add your photo' button. Located under the dropdown.Step 3. fill in your details and select 'upload your photo' button.Step 4. click the 'browse' button so you can attach the photo you want , then click 'add your photo'.Step 5. Click 'finish'The end.If you want to see how your photo looks go back to te photos section and visit the category you put your photo.Hope this helps.Cheers---------------------------------Bernard C wrote: > How do I get my pictures on the photos page??> > Thanks Bernard C
If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Bernard,We have re-worded and improved he photo upload page.. Give it a go now..Regards,Michael---------------------------------Bernard C wrote: > How do I get my pictures on the photos page??> > Thanks Bernard C
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Helen, I don't see a 'add your photo' button after depressing the drop down list. I've tried reloading the page but still nothing.Bernard C---------------------------------Helen wrote: > Hi Bernard > > To add photos> > Step 1. select the Photos tab from top nav> > Step 2. select 'add your photo' button. Located under the dropdown.> > Step 3. fill in your details and select 'upload your photo' button.> > Step 4. click the 'browse' button so you can attach the photo you want , then click 'add your photo'.> > Step 5. Click 'finish'> > The end.> > If you want to see how your photo looks go back to te photos section and visit the category you put your photo.> > Hope this helps.> > > Cheers> ---------------------------------
Forum Level:
Just getting started
---------------------------------Michael Richards wrote: > We have re-worded and improved he photo upload page.. Give it a go now..There

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
Page generated in 0.23 seconds